Joyeux Anniversaire asecretgentleman!
Jean Lenormand and I were working on this book, How to be a Very Classy Gentleman in Eight Easy Steps. We wanted to make sure it was done in time for your birthday. What are the eight easy steps, you may ask?
1. Always bring out your smile and a great pair of shades when traveling.
2. Keep a lighter handy and be ready to offer assistance whenever you see a woman with a cigarette.
3. When in a dangerous situation, gentlemen always go first.
4. Put on your best tux for all soriées. People will notice.
5. Know how to dance and always take the lead.
6. Even under unfortunate circumstances, a suit will help you look your best.
7. Keep your suit jacket buttoned.
8. Leave your fans something to remember you by.